Monday, October 19, 2009

#8 - tweet, tweet, tweet

So, I finally did it...I joined twitter. It's filling that the hole that AIM left me...

When I had been on AIM (AOL Instant Messenger), I had some great away messages. Granted being in college and trying to find ways to procrastinate definitely lent itself to some creative away messages. And, the more often the message changed, the more likely I was writing a big paper.

But, then I left AIM. Partially on a dare that I couldn't quit, partially because it had only become a procrastination tool and I rarely talked to my friends online anymore. The thing I couldn't get over was leaving random away messages sharing something about myself. Anonymously.

So, I gave in to twitter. I can post updates as often as I like about whatever I like. See a funny clip? Post it. Have a random thought that I just feel needs to be shared? Done. And, of course, advertise a new item recently added to my shop every now and then. Not too often, though.

If you want to follow me: www.twitter.com/ecaecho. I'd love to see you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment